Street Art in Lisbon is truly unique. Check out my favorite beautiful graffiti and artwork on the streets of Lisbon!
- This post contains affiliate links from which I earn a commission (at no extra cost to you). For more info, please read my disclosure. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Street Art in Lisbon, Portugal
One of the coolest things to do in Lisbon is to go street art hunting. Do you enjoy searching for unique murals across the globe? – Lisbon is your kind of place. Add street art in Lisbon to your Portugal bucket list.
A must-stop for all creative innovative souls – LX Factory. It is one of the first stops for those searching for street art in Lisbon. This place is a mix of traditional and modern.
It used to be a factory/warehouse district, but recently it was turned into the ultimate creative hub full of trendy places. Vibrant street art, design boutiques & concept stores, stylish dining, peculiar Ler Devagar Library – you can find it all at LX Factory.
Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo
Another location to spot street art in Lisbon is Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo. These graffiti particularly stand out because of their size. Such a creative way to bring some life into an uninhabited building, don´t you think so?
Actually, there are more amazing artworks to be found in Alfama and along the coastline of Lisbon. However, this area was under reconstruction/road works during my visit and it was quite hard to explore.
One thing I could tell you for sure – Lisbon is an endless source of inspiration for art lovers. You can never see all of the street art in Lisbon with just one visit. So, you could probably visit this city many times and still discover new impressive artworks, hidden behind every corner.
Want more Portugal travel tips, stories, and secret places? – Check my Portugal Travel board on Pinterest.
- Accommodation: For short stays, I usually book via Agoda, Booking, and Hotellook
- Tours&excursions: My favorites for guided tours are GetYourGuide and Viator
- City breaks&sightseeing: Go City helps to avoid multiple entry fees and paper tickets
- Travel Insurance: find the best trip insurance plans via VisitorsCoverage, EKTA, and Insubuy
- Flights: To find the best deals I like WayAway and Aviasales
- Airport Lounge: Get independent airport lounge access worldwide via Priority Pass
- Train&bus tickets: Currently, I book via RailEurope, Omio, and Busbud
- Car rental: To find the best deals I use Rental Cars, Discover Cars, and GetRentalCar
- Transfers: For individual transfer services I like Kiwitaxi
- For Foodies: Eatwith is great for finding culinary experiences with locals
- Cruise Reviews: To find the best cruise offer I check out Cruise Critic
- Suitcases&Luggage: To eliminate problems of early arrivals/late departures I find helpful Radical Storage
- Compensation for delayed/canceled flights: AirHelp is useful for all flight cancellation or delay claims
- To avoid roaming fees I use Airalo eSIMs around the world
- Budget-friendly stays: Check Hostelworld to find the best deals around the world
- Events: To find the best offers I use Ticketmaster and TicketNetwork
- Renting Bikes: to find motorcycles, scooters, quads, and bicycles I use BikesBooking
- Package Tours: head to CheapOair, Expedia UK, Tourhub, and loveholidays
- For Bloggers: To monetize my blog I use Travelpayouts