Just Me, Myself and I: Dear readers, thanks for your emails, comments and messages all over the social media networks. A lot of negativity out there in the world and yet I have the most positive and encouraging social media friends. Thanks for all these good vibes. I think it´s time to get to know each other better.
Just Me, Myself and I
I’ve picked a few Q&As that, in my opinion, describe me the best. Although, I do get a lot of questions about my life, status and even age/height/weight – these always make me laugh, cause for me, they are the less significant ones. They don´t reveal the real personality behind the picture. Whether you´re married or single, employed or unemployed, fat or skinny, short or tall, young or old, – you are you. Are these tags the only things that define us as human beings?! You can always get a new job, lose some weight, put on hills and get married, – and YOU still will be YOU.
If despite all, it´s all you wanna know – just read this one sentence: I´m 26, studied business, soon launching my own start up project, married, height 170, weight is not constant and I prefer not knowing it [lol]. But if you want to meet the real me and know more about my blog, these Q&As are for you.
10 Personal Q&As
- Why did you pick up your blog name? I believe our life is full of crossroads and we are the results of our choices. My lifestyle has changed and evolved for years, and I believe it always will. So I wanted to write about this whole journey, its multiple crossroads, colors and things that inspire me along the way. My blog is not about one theme or topic. It is about my own choices, ideas and beliefs in life – all in one “At Lifestyle Crossroads”.
- Your Motto in life? I love the quote of Winston Churchill “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” And I believe there is nothing constant in our lives. Bad ends, good ends and a new day always brings something new. It´s all about this courage to continue, following your dreams and always moving forward in a pursuit of happiness.
- What inspires you? People, places, traveling, books, movies, music, love, kindness and all the good in this world.
- What always makes you smile? Children – so forgiving, funny and loving; older people holding hands; kindness from strangers; good food; surprises from my loved ones… Generally, I try to meet everyone with smile. I think it is one of these little things that don’t cost you anything and still could change someone´s whole day.
- If you could start your own Charity/Foundation, what would it be? It would definitely have something to do with kids and education. I agree with what Nelson Mandela said: ” Education is the most powerful weapon which we can use to change the world.” Almost all the problems in our modern world come from fear and ignorance. People built walls instead of bridges and millions of kids across the globe just don’t have a chance to go to school and change their lives for better.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? I have a whole constantly growing bucket list to answer this question [lol]. But if I am to choose one, I ´d stick with Iceland. I believe it is one of this magical places where you can experience the power of nature and connect with your inner self.
- What are your top three favorite books and why? – “Heaven Has No Favorites” by Erich Maria Remarque/ love many of his books for their deep thoughts and beautiful life stories; “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” by Richard Bach / a lovely fairytale where the meaning and message are different for everyone; “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee / a bittersweet story, told with a voice of ten-year-old child, revealing multiple social problems.
- What should every person try at least once in his/her life? Living abroad alone or going on to a trip totally by yourself. Cause you never know who you are until you´ve experienced yourself through different people, cultures, situations, views and beliefs.
- If you could time travel and meet your 10-year-old self, what would you say?
I´d tell the little me to trust more my own gut and never let the voice of people´s opinions to silence my inner voice. I´d tell myself it´ll all be well in my life and my dreams will come true.
- If you were known for one thing in your lifetime, what would you like to be known for? Being a good human: changing a life of at least of person for better and making my loved ones happy. I believe the biggest success lies in these small things, that make us happy and change a world around us for better.